Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tiger Balm Review

I won Tiger Balm a while back and thought it would be perfect for my hubs to try on his sore muscles after work. As soon as we received it in the mail of course we gave it a shot. It has a very distinct smell to it, kind of like Icy Hot. My hubs was not a fan of it whatsoever just because of the smell, but it does do what it says an alleviates sore muscles. Therefore, I told him that he should continue to use it and maybe the smell would rub off on him eventually. I know some people that use products like this and it does not bother their senses after a while.
We gave that a shot and he eventually did get used to the smell and now that we have run out, he is lost without it for the relief that it gave him! For anyone that has neck and back problems from work, this is an outstanding product for that.



I hope to track it down again at a reasonable price so that we can stock up. I would also love to try their other products that they have in their line up.

No comments:

Post a Comment