Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Start of Week 2 of Proactiv Challenge (Adding Biotin to the mix this week!)

So last week, I started using Proactiv. I am not quite satisfied with the results but I will let the picture comparisons speak for themselves first.

Picture 12

Picture 19

Picture 11

Picture 20

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The pictures to the left are from last Monday, and the pictures to the right are this morning (Tuesday). I am not sure if it will just take a while for things to clear up or if I need to get something that works well with scarring that I tend to get from acne.

Seems to me that these are getting better but definitely not at the rate that I want it to be happening!

I don't know why I thought that it would be better after just one week, but am wondering if anyone has any suggestions about what I could use for scarring because I get that badly after acne even if I do not mess with the bumps :/

I will be starting Biotin this morning to see if it will help with my hair and nails. I need stronger of both! I am using a form of Probiotics that also has a stress formula, so we will see how this all works with my acne, hair, and nails.

I thank you for following me on my journey of my goals for the New Year of finding comfort in my own SKIN!!

5 comments: