Monday, February 11, 2013

What is your ideal Valentine's Day celebration? #NaBloPoMo

I think this kind of goes back to my ideal date that I had talked about. I love a home cooked dinner or ordering in (I hate fighting crowds on Valentines and that just seems so non intimate to me!). I love receiving chocolates or jewelry. I am actually thinking about getting my hubs some jewelry this year if I even knew his ring size ;) I guess that will remain for an anniversary gift because I can't exactly pop that question out right now without him knowing exactly what I was trying to get him. My ring broke a long time ago and I have been wanting a replacement band so maybe the hubs will break down and get me that this year.

I am a sucker for some good chocolates, and my favorite of all time is Ferrero Rocher! I even have a special way of eating them from the outside in. I will never just take a huge chunk bite out of one of these little candies!



Yum, right? I don't think they make a bad chocolate treat.Chocolates and jewelry have always been a girl's best friend when it comes to Valentine's Day. A man can not go wrong with something to soothe her sweet tooth and a little bling to sparkle as she shows it off to her friends. Ideal Valentine's.....a little chocolate....a little bling....and a whole lotta lovin' !!

2 comments: