Monday, February 4, 2013

It's Just Another Manic Monday!

So..... wake up this morning and hubs is getting ready for work. Of course this at 5 AM and my little girl of four months is just getting up around then as well. My four year old get up at 6 to be ready for school. He comes out of his room and the first thing my hubs says is," He is not going to school, listen to that cough." Oh my goodness. Then, of course my hubs doesn't go to work either so we can use the car to take our little man to the doctor.

 

This is where the adventure begins.....my little man and I go to the urgent care right up the street around 8....they are freakin' closed on Mondays and Fridays! During flu season? What the heck kind of urgent care are you?

So I call in to my son's pediatrics and they take walk-ins until 10. We have a 30-40 minute drive to get there so off we go. Hubs is going to stay home with our little one (he thinks I will only be gone an hour and a half.) Shows how many times he has had to sit in the sick side of the CHKD pediatrics before. My son and I get there at 9, are not have seen until 10:10, and then of course they say oh it's nothing a little vaporizer wouldn't fix, promptly give my poor little man 3 shots (flu, and two others he should have had in November) and send us on home.

I am so exhausted that during kids nap time...I took one too! Shows I don't get out of the house much during the week if this exhausts me, right? Oh well. Spaghetti sauce is in the crock, both kids are up, this mama has had another cup of coffee, and my hubs is totally laughing at the fact that I fell asleep while reading my Kindle in the recliner.

Also, I need to do an update of my Proactiv Challenge today since I started it last Monday morning, but I think that may get pushed back until tomorrow :)

It's like they say, it's just another manic Monday <3 And I don't think I would trade it for anything.

1 comment: