Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Carseat Canopy Review

 

I was lucky enough to win A Whole Carseat Caboodle made by Carseat Canopy from Mom 'N Daughter Savings. I won this only two months after my daughter, Rachel, was born so it was perfect timing. She was definitely hating the car seat and we couldn't figure out what else to do to make her more comfortable. She would act as if she was in pain, and to make matters worse the one that we had found for her at a decent price was a yucky dark and light brown. Unless we dressed her super feminine, people would always assume that she was a boy.

Pictured below is the Lovely print from Carseat Canopy, and it is absolutely beautiful. It is a super soft material and she now does not mind the ride in the car and we have no problems with people mistaking her for a little boy instead of a girl.

 



This of course is not my daughter, but the picture from the actual website. I could not get my daughter to smile for the life of me while she was in the seat or keep her legs still. It was always one or the other so the pictures were blurry or looked like we were torturing her for a picture. This baby in the picture was obviously a lot more cooperative.

The only thing I have yet to be able to use is the actual canopy or the cover. When we bought the used car seat there were no rods for a canopy top that came with it. We have to track those down in order to use either of these pieces, but overall my satisfaction with all the pieces that came with this cover is that I am amazed. They thought of everything!

If you want to add some pizzazz to your little one's ride I definitely recommend investing in one of these. They have styles for both boys and girls. Your little one will be riding in style. I actually had a woman tell me that my daughter looked like a princess in her seat and like she was in the lap of luxury while I was out shopping. That says it all!

9 comments: