Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nuby USA Tickle Toes!!

This product will have your whole family laughing giggling. As soon as I took the tags off and started this little goody up for my 5 month old daughter she went ecstatic. There are tons of characters to choose from, although we got the bear! It is adorable and so soft and plush. Of course, my daughter was eating its foot before we could press the button to make the bear start giggling and laughing. My five year old son thinks that this is just the best, and we had to explain to him that he had a turtle that did the exact same thing when he was his sister's age. It thrills me that it is a toy that he and her can play together with and that they have the best time.

Here is the little bear in all his glory. He is so cute, right? I will show you the turtle that my son had when he was younger and is now retired and on to the next little one that will be enjoying him.



A family friend gave us him because we had nicknamed him Squirt, and of course the movie, Finding Nemo, was big when our son was born in 2008. I would love to have more of these for my daughter because she took to it like she had never lived without her bear.


TickleToes

These are all the other fun little animals! There are so many to choose from. There are also many places that you can find these little critters of happiness and giggles:

www.BuyBabyDirect.com

K-mart

www.cookieskids.com

www.diapers.com

www.amazon.com

Make sure that you pick yours up for your little one today!

Check out Nuby on all their sites:

Website/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Youtube

Disclosure: As a Nuby Mom Blogger, I was give the chance to try this product and give my honest review. My opinions may differ from that of your own.

2 comments: