Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Start of week 4 Proactiv Challenge

Okay so I have been super slacking this week, and I am just now getting this post up. Monday marked the beginning of week 4 of my Proactiv Challenge that I have been doing. I don't know if my skin is just getting used to the formula or if it's from the stress of trying to find a new place, but I am not really pleased with the results from last Monday until now.

Picture 22Picture 51

 

The top picture is from last Monday, and the bottom picture is from this morning. I really do not see much change whatsoever, and that kind of bums me out. At the end of this week it will be a whole month on the program and I guess we will see what happens.

Picture 23

Picture 50

 

Same applies, top picture is from last Monday and bottom picture is from this morning. I generally really do not see any improvement, and I use the Proactiv system religiously in the morning and at night. My face is still red and splotchy. I don't really have many bumps that are considered white or black heads which is a plus, but I would still not go out without any makeup on.

That is my goal with a skincare product that is supposed to reduce acne. I want to feel comfortable enough in my own skin to be able to not worry about makeup to feel like my skin is great if I am in a rush to go out and just simply don't have time to apply concealer or foundation.

Let me know your thoughts because I would be happy to know what you use to try and keep your skin looking blemish free, redness free, and healthy!

1 comment: