Thursday, March 28, 2013

Potty Cover Review


We all know that we can find public bathrooms to be disgusting. Now when our children have to use the toilet outside of the home, they are way more susceptible to germs. Little kids also like to touch everything. My son is always having to lean on the seat when having to use the restroom to go poo. It freaks me out that he is putting his hands on that germy toilet seat and I can not use enough soap and hand sanitizer to keep my mind at ease that he won't catch something....anything! That's where Potty Cover comes in great handy and it is easy to stick in a bag when you go out.



Potty cover has got you covered with my phobia because not only does it cover the seat but it covers the sides as well. I am very pleased with the products and the coverage that they provide! They are such a small company right only a few select stores offer them in certain areas. You can check out the full listing here and see if there is a store near you. Other than that you can get them off of these websites below:

Amazon/Ebay/Bed Bath and Beyond/buybuyBaby

Also make sure that you follow this fabulous company on their websites:

Website/Facebook/Twitter

This item is great for children, but my hubs and I are also germ-a-phobs when it comes to public restrooms so I am sure that we will be buying these for ourselves as well instead of trusting the ones already in the store!

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment