Monday, March 25, 2013

Nuby Easy Clean™ Soap Dispensing Brush Review

I have had a Nuby sterilizing brush in the past, but it was nothing like this one! I love the fact that you put the dishsoap inside the handle and it dispenses right into the bottle in suds. I hated having to squirt a new little bit of dishwashing soap into every bottle that I was washing to ensure that it was in fact getting clean. This takes care of that!


Picture 62

The brush is good size and at first I was scared that it would not fit into my little ones 4 ounce bottles. I was so wrong!

Picture 60

The bristles become compact fitting even into the smallest of bottles. The dispenser button as shown in the first picture is what allows you to pump as little or as much dish soap into the bottle to form the suds. This brush even does a great job cleaning the outside of bottles as well. The only thing that I honestly did not like about this was that no where was there a nipple brush. I had to keep my old nipple brush from my former Nuby brush. I love that there is a suction cup on the bottom of the brush that holds it in place even on my old sink.

I hate trying to stand the brush up in the dish drain when there is not one of these suction cups. Germs are everywhere around the kitchen whether you think so or not, so to have this feature was a definite plus! Overall, I give this product two thumbs up because of it's ease of cleaning power and the ability to use less soap than having to put it in the bottle every time. If you feel like you are wasting soap washing your little one's bottles, you should definitely pick one of these up for yourself.

Check out Nuby on all their sites:

Website/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Youtube

Disclosure: As a Nuby Mom Blogger, I was give the chance to try this product and give my honest review. My opinions may differ from that of your own.

12 comments: