Thursday, March 28, 2013

Flat Iron Experts Review

Picture 52

I was so happy and basically elated when Flat Iron Experts sent me their products. I was expecting a styling tool but when I opened the box, there was much more! Inside I found:

-Cortex Solo 450 Jet Black Titanium Flat Iron / Hair Straightener (1")

-KQC Thermal Shine Spray

-Flat Iron Experts Iron Holder

-Macademia Natural Oil Rejuvinating Shampoo

I have done a before picture for you all so that you can see what my hair looks like right out of the shower with nothing done to it:

Picture 64

As you can see my hair is pretty much wavy/curly. That is when this flat iron that they sent me is going to come in handy. I also did an introductory video which you can watch here. It just shows you the products that were given to me minus the holder for the straight iron. It also lets you see my hair a little better than this picture.

Once I straightened my hair and used the Thermal Shine product this was my result:

Picture 77I love when my hair is silky and straight. My hubs also loves it when I wear it down. Unless I were to put tons of product in my hair while it was curly would it be worthwhile. This straightener literally took me 10 minutes to get my hair from curly to straight, which is perfect with having two little ones. I give this straightening iron to thumbs up and I am sure i has my hubs approval too...now that I will be wearing my hair down more!

 

2 comments:

  1. I have a Cortex flat iron and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I always feel like it takes so long to straighten my hair even though it's already straight lol. Yours looks very cute!

    ReplyDelete