Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nuby Teething Blankie Review

I am so impressed with the Teething Blankie from Nuby. My daughter was so afraid of the crinkle noise when she was just a couple months old that I was at first afraid to her play with this one. Turns out she loves it! I was given the chance to have the one with the lion on it, and the fact that it is like a blanket means that my daughter can rub it together and it one makes a noise and two has a cool texture. This is a picture of all of the choices you would have if you were to get one of these teething blankies for yourself.



Another great feature of the teething blankie is of course that it has the edges with teething surfaces. My daughter being six months old is wanting to put EVERYTHING in her mouth and try it out. She is going to be cutting teeth very soon and so this product is perfect. One thing that we did not know that it did until my daughter accidently found it was that it squeaks when you press the animal in the center. It half scared her to death the first time that she did it but now that she knows it is there, it is a favorite of hers to play with while spending time on the floor or in her chair with this blankie.

Image03222013111154

Here is a picture of my precious little one with the blankie in tow as she plays in her chair. She is just smiling away and happy that she has a toy that she can chew on and that makes noises. It will become a favorite in your home with your little one as well!

Check out Nuby on all their sites:

Website/Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Youtube

Disclosure: As a Nuby Mom Blogger, I was give the chance to try this product and give my honest review. My opinions may differ from that of your own.

14 comments: