Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nuby Promotions!

Nuby has some great promotions going on that I wanted to share with you! I am a little late getting this posted on my blog so please forgive me if you didn't already know about them from all the other fabulous Nuby bloggers that are more on top of things than I am right now.

Nuby now has bath time toys! That was my son's favorite part of the day and I am hoping that it will now also be my daughter's with these awesome toys that Nuby now has to offer. The quality of a Nuby product lasts and lasts and that is exactly what you need with a bath time toy. Your kids will want to play all night long in the bath tub. They need to stand the test of time and play.

bathtime_buybuybaby_2

 

Every day in March, Nuby is also giving away a bath time play set to a lucky winner at 4 pm CST. Follow the directions in the graphic below to be eligible to win! <3

marchmadness_twitter

Scavenger hunts are also fun and the graphic below gives you two clues and the rules on how to enter. The graphic says 3/18 is when it ends but in the email they had stated 4/1, so I would still tweet and who knows maybe you could be one of the lucky two winners!

scavengerhunt_bathset

And last but certainly NOT least enter on Nuby's Facebook page to win a years worth of products! Just click the tab and fill out the simple entry form!! 
years_worth_facebookgraphic

 

I have done one Nuby review so far for the Tickle Toes, but I will be working on the rest of mine over the next few days!

Be sure to get in on all these fun promotions Nuby has going on :) Good luck! Be sure to let me now if you win or even enter!

4 comments: