Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cookies and Cream Hershey Kisses Review

Oh my gosh! I am in heaven. I think I really have died and gone to heaven. When at the grocery store yesterday, all I could think about is how badly I wanted to be out of there and at home on my couch reading my Kindle. Awful, I know! My hubs and son were in the candy aisle and I proceeded to speed down the rest with my daughter (like we were in a Nascar race with a cart) to get everything else that I could possibly think we needed.

We get home and my hubs and son are eating a pre-dinner snack, as they call it, while I am making pasta for dinner. Everyone was starving, so it is a wonder we got out of the WalMart as cheaply as we did. It was an awful night last night, and we were up until about midnight. Needless to say, today has been a very long day already with me home with the two kids while the hubs is at work.

I go scavenging for something to snack on, anything.....

Because I know if I make a full blown lunch that my son will just want me to make him something too (he has just eaten). One of my fav candies of all times is the Cookies and Cream Hersheys bar. I love white chocolate and it is the perfect melt in your mouth candy that has white chocolate with the chocolate cookies pieces left over when it is done melting.

In my scavenging, I found out that the hubs candy of choice was Cookies and Cream candy. But not just the candy bar....KISSES! I had no idea they made these and now as I am sitting here sucking on one and letting it melt down to the cookies, I am in heaven. Like I said, hands down best flavor on a white chocolate candy that I have ever tasted.



These little candies have become an obsession for me over the passed ten minutes. Let's just hope that there are some left for hubs when he gets home from work. He thought he  could hide them from me...but I found them! Oh, how I love you little cookies and cream kisses <3

12 comments: