Saturday, January 19, 2013

Influenster #PalmoliveFreshInfusions Review

palmolive fresh infusions

I got the chance to sample Palmolive Fresh Infusions through the Influenster vox box. Influenster has been good to me since I first started with them and it makes me proud to now have a place to write my reviews. As soon as I opened the box, I was excited. Why was I excited about dish soap? Because that stuff is not cheap anymore! Everything is going up in price these days and to be able to sample three full sized dish soaps of a brand that is well known, is well, a blessing in disguise. My family dirties up a lot of dishes and I find myself having to soak pans and even plates when I decide to be lazy and not wash right after dinner.

With the Palmolive Fresh Infusions, I did not even have to soak. I just went right to work cleaning the dishes and these products got through the grime in no time! Dish soap may seem like something that people take for granted, but the quicker you can do your dishes, given you don't have a dishwasher, the more time you have to be doing other things. For me, dishes are a chore, moreso than laundry. I love to do laundry!

I loved the smells that Palmolive had to offer with their Fresh Infusions line. They have Ginger White Tea, Lemon, and even a Lime scent! Never would I have thought Lime would have smelled good as a dish soap, but it really does! I give these soaps a 5/5 rating because they helped me get the job done, they had a pleasant scent, and I didn't not have to worry about soaking my dishes! Thanks Influenster and Palmolive for letting me try this product for free in exchange for my review!

If you would like to join the Influenster panel, I urge you to do so!!! Just leave your email under the post and I will send you an invite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment