Monday, January 28, 2013

Beauty Challenges (ProActiv and Biotin) Do they really work?

Picture 11 Picture 12So yes, I am being brave by posting these pictures online. My forehead is not quite the issue. It is my cheeks and chin area. I have been lucky not to experience really bad acne around my hair line, which is great, but still....going out with the scars and these bumps makes me feel like I want to hide.

These pictures are with no makeup on and out there for everyone of you to see.

brush green tea moisturizer proactiv

These are the three products that I just ordered from Proactiv. I have only used them now for two days, and that is when these pictures were taken. We will see if they actually work. I am going to do a weekly update on my progress on my face. I would love for something to actually take these embarassing marks away because nothing out there I have found so far has done that.

My next challenge is Biotin. Does it really work to help keep hair and nails strong?

For some reason this winter I have been having problems with losing hair while in the shower. I am not sure why and I think it definitely has something to do with my roots and the strength of my hair. My nails also lack luster and are brittle. I am deciding to see if taking Biotin will help out with these beauty issues. I will not start this trial run until next week. I don't want to take on too much at once.

12 comments: