Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I am in love.....with my Keurig!

Yes, this would be my new love! I love that I can wake up in the morning and make myself a cup of coffee, relax, and not have to worry about the coffee going "bad" before my hubby gets up 30 minutes later to go to work. I can just then make him his cup and it can be his specific blend that he likes. Me, I am more partial to the flavored coffees and cappachinos. My hubby loves vanilla and I love hazelnut, and of course coffee tastes better when it is flavored than just putting flavored creamer inside. We now can just put sugar and milk, saves some money on creamer!We also are fans of hot chocolate in this house. It used to be such a pain to have to get the water hot enough to put that packet into and hope that it did not turn out lumpy with the powder that did not dissolve. Biggest pet peeve of hot chocolate ever! We no longer have to worry about that. We just get the hot chocolate that we want in the k-cups and TA-DA! Keurig makes it at the perfect temperature and there are none of those lumps. Just creamy and oh-so-delicious hot chocolate.There is also a neat little extra that we got for the Keurig that allows us to use our own coffee grounds in the Keurig. I had no idea that this even existed. That's where My K-cup comes in! You just simply remove the existed K-cup holder and put this handy little thing in it's place. The only downside to this, no easy cleanup. You have to clean the filter between making the cups of coffee. Still you could have separate bags and make your own type. Still a convenience factor if you have different coffee drinkers in your home. I don't think I will ever try every single one that I want in this brewer as it seems like there are hundreds of K-cups out there. If you have a  chance to get a Keurig, no matter what the style, go for it! It will save your life in the morning because it is just so simple and easy. Add water, press the button, and your hot beverage is there in less than a minute.If you want to check out everything there is to offer from a Keurig, check them out!http://www.keurig.com/

2 comments: