Monday, January 28, 2013

Campus Book Rentals: Save Money & Donate to Charity!

campusbookrentals
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented

I recently stumbled across Campus Book Rentals. I have always rented from other sources, and am sad that I didn't know about them before I would be graduating from college this Spring. I will definitely keep them in mind if I were to go back to school for my Graduate degree. Their prices on books for rent are unreal, and a great perk that a lot of other rental companies do not offer is that you can actually highlight the text in your books that you rent. Other companies tend to from upon this. I would have loved to have marked these books with important passages that I was paying good money to rent in the first place. Instead I had to make post its and notes.You can even save even more money when you refer a friend to Campus Book Rentals. The more people that you refer the more money that you cash in on.
operation smile

Do even better because with every text book rental, Campus Book Rentals will donate to Operation Smile. I do not know if all of you know what Operation Smile is, but let me give you the low down. They perform life changing surgeries on children with cleft lip whose families would have never been able to afford to do so. Campus Book Rentals is glad to support this organization and make a difference in these children's lives.

rentback

Rent Back is another great program that Campus Book Rentals has to offer. It allows you to sell your books back and rent them to students for about 2-4 times as much as you would get back if you were just to sell them back to your school bookstore. How awesome is that?! Every time your book gets rented to a student....you get paid. So sell your old books back to Campus Book Rentals, let them rent it out for you, and then you cash in.

If you want more information on how this program works, don't hesitate to check out their website: http://www.campusbookrentals.com/

2 comments: