Friday, January 18, 2013

Ahhhh the joys of blogdom!

I used to blog when I was younger, but then when I started college, I thought "Who does this anymore?" Then I found out that a lot of stay at home moms do this! I am parts of tons of influential panels on the internet and they wanted me to share my findings but I never had a place to share it until now. I am a 24 year old just trying to make it through my last semester of college with two kids and a wonderful fiance to boot. My son is 4 and my daughter is 4 months. She came as a great big surprise! We did not even know that I was pregnant until I was 6 months.

How you may ask?

Well I was on the depo shot and so never got a monthly cycle. When I gained a little weight, I just attributed it to the depo shot which can make you gain weight. Low and behold I went in for a check up and found out I was 6 months pregnant. Talk about the biggest shock. It turned our family upside down and into full speed to get ready for the new arrival who was going to be a girl. We had to get everything new (we had kept all of our son's things...which were useless at this point).

So welcome to my crazy world. I love trying and sampling new products, entering giveaways, and making a little bit of extra cash online through taking surveys. I also would not trade my little family for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment